Friday, June 24, 2011

Weekly Gratitude 6/24


*I'm thankful, as ever, for my family.  They're insane, stressed, busy, funny, sarcastic, challenging, loving, and all mine.  I know.  I'm lucky.

*Thank you for Boyfriend. 

*I'm thankful for Boyfriend's wonderful family.  And the chance I've had to build relationships with them, individually and as a whole.  

*Thank you for today - tomorrow isn't promised.

*I'm so grateful for my kids - the ones I teach.  They're inquisitive, hardworking, and bright.  They keep each other laughing and I keep them learning, and we all get through rainy days.

*Thank you for my second summer job.  I can't wait to start!

*So grateful that I have the chance to perform this fall.  Missing fight call really put how lucky I am in to focus!

No comments:

Post a Comment