Monday, September 26, 2011

So Much To Say

So much has happened in my life since the last time I wrote.  There are so many things I should update you on: words I should be putting on the page, instead of keeping sort of locked away in my head.  But I don't have time now - I barely have a moment to breathe between classes.  The most important things are these two:

I feel confident that I am living up to my little button on the left of the page.  The one that says "Survivor, Never Victim."  I am not a victim.  You cannot make me a victim.  I can take a beating and give one back.  I can stand in a storm and survive.  I will always survive.

I have seen some of the worst in man: in his vices, his habits, his designs.  And I have seen some of the best.  I will spend the rest of my life thanking God that so much of the best exists in the friends and family that surround me so that I have the strength to survive the rest.



No comments:

Post a Comment