Monday, June 18, 2012

An Idea.

So according to Blogger, it has been approximately two weeks since my last blogpost.  I was really disappointed with myself when I realized that was the case.  You see, in the past two weeks I've had thoughts EVERYDAY about posts I should write, clips I should share, etc.  But I haven't been. . . and I should be!  Remember this post, all about my summer health agenda?  Well I'm in that same mood again.  Motivated, inspired, ready to work.  And that include on this blog!  This coming semester is going to be madness - 23 credits, plus an Independent Study, Senior Performance Rehearsals, a Senior Seminar trip to NYC, several clubs, dance and theater performances (and rehearsals, obviously) three different jobs, and auditioning for "Real World," post-grad gigs.  Madness.  And the thing is, I don't want Such Ado to get lost in the wilderness and madness that will be my life.  They say it takes 30 days to make a habit, right? The habit I want to make is regular blogging - because I love this creative outlet.  Because it makes me happy.  Because it will be a convenient way for family and friend to follow along on my journey.  And because I want to, damnit!!

So here's the plan, fight fans:  daily blogging.  That's right. Everyday I'm going to put up one new post - whether it be one of my novella length musings, a link to my favorite song-of-the-moment, a Tiny Taut Toned and Tan 2012 update, or a list of things I am grateful for.  Or you know, whatever other random musings pop into my head.  I figure if I can fit in my summer camp job, Aida rehearsal, babysitting, family functions, and my new attempts at a health lifestyle daily this summer, fitting in blogging regularly this fall should be a cinch, right?

This is the summer of reinvention folks.  Time to grab the bull by the horns and start working towards being the Me I believe I can be.  And that means not just healthier and more organized, but more creative and happy too.  Here goes nothing!

1 comment:

  1. I have complete faith in you that you can do this, and you have given me faith that I can as well!! I love you and don't stop fighting! MUAH!!!

    ReplyDelete