Friday, July 20, 2012

Aurora.

Rather than fill up this space tonight with talk of my job, or rehearsal, or instagramed pictures I'd like to offer my prayers to all those impacted by the massacre in Colorado. My heart aches for the victims and their families, innocent people whose lives have been torn asunder.

There are no words for the horror, and so I will not try in vain to find them.

Instead I find myself holding Boyfriend's hand a little tighter, leaning into kisses a little longer. Making sure my little brother knows I love him and that I keep my patience with the camp kids. Days like this remind us all how quickly life can be taken away, and I know no better tribute to the fallen than to live fully, truly, an honestly.

May each victim of senseless crime today and any day Rest In Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment