Sunday, September 9, 2012

Week One.

Hello All!
I didn't want you to think I'd abandoned you.  On the contrary, I love this blog and my dear followers very much and am more than eager to get back to sharing with you regularly.  I'm just popping in to let you know I am in fact alive.

Thats right folks, first week of classes down and I haven't died.

Although my body feels like a couple mac trucks were drag racing and slammed in to me.  Repeatedly. And either I'd forgotten what homework was like or all my Professors have forgotten we take more than one class at a time.  And auditions never get any less stressful.

But my roommates are lovely.

And my apartment is divine.

And some of my classes are amazing.

And I start every morning with Ballet class.  Which is the most fantastic thing a girl can do for her body, you know.

Also, I've discovered juicing is every bit as amazing (albeit expensive) as they say.  I'm really quite terribly exhausted, so I apologize for the briefness of this post.  But I'll be back soon.  I promise.  And because it brightens my week, on the wee hours of this Monday morning I'd like to share this image of Fred Astaire and Audrey Hepburn. Because they're amazing.  And I try to only provide the very best, my dear followers.  The very best.

There.  Didn't that make you smile?

No comments:

Post a Comment