Thursday, November 1, 2012

A Month of Thank You

Here's the deal, folks.

It's been awhile.  I've been off the bandwagon.  I won't waste anybodies time with stories, explanations, or the like: I am simply going to say I think it's important that it's back.  That for my own sanity and well-being, I write.  So to kick start my lazy, I'm going to spend everyday this November saying Thank You.  The Student Activities Committee at my school has posted a list of different people they suggest you thank this month, to help make gratitude and carrying infectious.

I think thats a beautiful thing, so I'm going to do my best to participate.  Today's prompt was "Thank Someone You Love."


So this is my formal thank you to Boyfriend.  Thank you for being the voice on the other end of the phone that gets me to the end of the day.  For taking all the complaints, the stress, the bitching I-don't-want-to-dump-on-other-people-because-I-believe-in-being-a-positive-individual and letting it rest on your shoulders.  For loving me at my worst and ugliest - and at my very best too (no one ever gets thanked for that.  For letting another person not only be weak and frail and small, but big and bold and brilliant too).  Thank you for three years of love.

The second thanks go out to my Aunty and Uncle, who have been the most loving and supportive family in the world to me as I have been out of state of college these past four years.  Thank you for everything - love, tea, patience, and a home to turn to whenever I need it.  I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment