Saturday, March 12, 2011

More To Come Later

Sorry I haven't been on here at all in the past week or so.  I've been away on my much-talked about spring break, out of the country.  Yes, it's been wonderful.  Yes, there are pictures.  Yes I have stories and memories and all sorts of things to blog about.  I promise I will be back soon!  Today is my last day in this tropical paradise, however, and I'm going to enjoy all the warmth, sunlight, and tropical breezes I can before I return to my beloved New England's dreary late winter.

I hope you beautiful people who read have had an excellent week, and I apologize for any comments I haven't replied to!

Last thought before I head off - please, please, please keep praying for the people of Japan, and their families/friends abroad.  This natural disaster struck home for me in a handful of ways, and I can only imagine what it must be like to really be in the thick of it.

Happy Saturday everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment