Saturday, August 6, 2011

48 Hours Later

I've spent the last two days working on here: blogger.  I've never been 100% happy with the way my blog looked - although their have been a couple times I was nearly content.  I know, I'm a perfectionist - and this poor little blog just never quite felt perfect.  So for the past 48 hours - with the exception of the hours I was at work - I've done nothing but edit, change, tweak, revise, rewrite, picnik, and fidget.  To be honest, I'm really quite pleased with the end result.

No, it's not perfect (there's that stupid word again.  I really ought to stop using it.) and there are definitely bigger, better, and more beautiful blogs out there, but right now it feels really good.  Like I'm finally getting it right.  If you have a moment or two to spare, friends, I'd love it if you could poke around - check out the revised Pages, like The List & Lela/About Me.  Or maybe sneak a peek at the brand-spankin'-new areas (Survivor Never Victim, Booklist, and Blogs to Love).  Any opinion/feedback would be seriously appreciated and totally great.

Enojy the rest of your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment